The mission of the Henna Music Project is to empower female composers to shape the future of music by bringing diverse perspectives and distinctive sounds to life. The program offers students the unique opportunity to learn the art, craft, and tools of scoring for screen media, with a professionally active international composer.
This program is designed for students who are currently enrolled-in or have graduated from a post-secondary music program.
The Henna Music Project is designed for…
- Individuals pursuing a career in film and television scoring
- Musicians who want to transition into film and television composition
- Composers wanting to hone their recording and mixing skills
- Individuals who want to learn how to write to visual cues
- Musicians wanting hands-on work experience and valuable industry access.
For more information about the 2020 Henna Music Project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.